You no longer need to hide your beautiful smile because of stains, gaps or misshapen teeth. With the help of veneer treatment in Modesto, CA, you can correct your teeth’s imperfections to have a beautiful smile with confidence. The veneer is the perfect option for those who want to transform their dull looking smile into a brighter one.
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are custom-made thin shells that are designed to cover the front side of your teeth to improve your smile. There are two types of veneers:-
- Resin composite.
Porcelain veneers are likely to resist stains better than resin composite veneers.
What types of problems do dental veneers fix?
Veneers are generally used to fix:
- Teeth that are worn down.
- Broken or chipped teeth.
- Teeth with gaps.
- Discolored teeth due to root canal treatment.
- Stained teeth due to the use of some drugs.
- Uneven or misaligned teeth.
- Misshapen teeth
What is the procedure for getting Dental Veneers?
If your doctor advises you for the veneer treatment after a thorough examination of your teeth and gums, then your dentist will start the procedure from:
- Applying local anesthesia to the affected area.
- Remove a small part of the enamel from the front of your tooth to place the veneer
- Use 3-D imaging for design and build a veneer
- Clean and polish the front surface of the tooth
- Bond the veneer in place to fix it permanently
- Once it places over your tooth properly, your dentist will apply a special light to the veneer, which activates chemicals and cause it to get hard and cure quickly.
Do Dental Veneers require special care?
Dental Veneers do not require any special care. Just follow good oral hygiene practices such as brushing, flossing, and rinsing as you normally do.
Schedule an appointment with ProSmile Family Dental
Our cosmetic dentist in Modesto, CA offers veneer to patients looking to improve the appearance of their smile. Our veneer treatment covers and corrects the flaws in your teeth to provide you with the beautiful and bright smile that you have always desired. Contact us today to get the veneer treatment from our best dental professionals.
Dr. Pushpinder Sethi is a highly experienced dentist in Modesto, CA at ProSmile Family Dental. With a passion for providing exceptional dental care, Dr. Sethi specializes in a wide range of professional dental services, including Teeth Whitening, Tooth Colored Fillings, Denture Repair Service, and more. Call us: 209-422-6176 today to book your appointment and take the first step towards a healthy, beautiful smile